My Hometown!

 My Hometown: A Great Place


My hometown is Osaka, Toyonka city. Toyonaka City is so convenient and has so many attractions that it ranks as one of the best cities to live in! I would like to introduce Toyonaka City on my blog!

 










Here are 5 attractions of Toyonaka City !


1) Skyland Harada
At Skyland Harada you can watch planes take off and land from the park !
You can also go jogging and play gateball !


2) Hattori Ryokuchi Park











This park has a lot of playground equipment.
There are many families and children on weekends and long vacations!!












Also in this park, you can have a barbeque!


3)Birthplace of high school baseball










The first national high school baseball championship in summer held in Toyonaka.
So it became the birthplace.


4)Good access to transportation


















In Toyonaka City, there are Hankyu railway and KitaOsaka raikway which is connected to Midosuji line. You can easily go to Umeda,Kyoto and Kobe !


5) arancino Osaka











The first Japanese restaurant of a famous Italian restaurant in Hawaii. 
The sea urchin pasta  is very famous and delicious !


This is a YouTube video introducing Toyonaka city.


This is a map of Toyonaka city






コメント

  1. Your hometown is very enjoyable! I would like to visit it someday.Have you visited arancino Osaka?

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Osaka many times with my friends but I did not know Toyonaka city. Are there any cafes in Toyonaka?

    返信削除
  3. I didn't really know about your hometown so I want to visit there and eat italian food!!

    返信削除
  4. I didn't know much about Toyonaka, but I found out that there are many interesting places to visit.

    返信削除
  5. I have been to Toyonaka city some time. But I don't know there much. I want to visit there because I know some spot from your blog!

    返信削除
  6. It's so great because I seldom go to Toyonaka. I am glad to know about Toyonaka through your blog!

    返信削除
  7. Hello!!
    I think Toyonaka City is very convenient!!
    I want to eat Italian food!!

    返信削除
  8. I have friends living in Toyonaka City so I know it is a nice city. I hope to go there sometimes.

    返信削除
  9. I think Toyonaka city is very nice city. So I want to go there and eat sea urchin pasta!

    返信削除
  10. I am interested in Birthplace of high school baseball because I love baseball!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit New Zealand !