I want to visit New Zealand !

I want to visit New Zealand! New Zealand is a fascinating place with a lot of nature!

In my today's blog, I will introduce you to five of New Zealand's attractions and recommended places to visit!



Here are links about New Zealand:

Tourism site for New Zealand


This is the flag of New Zealand. 

The four red stars framed in white represent the Southern Cross. It's based on the Blue Ensign, with the blue representing the sky and the sea.



Here is a YouTube video (10 best place to visit in New Zealand!)




Here are 5 places I would like to visit in New Zealand


1) Lake Tekapo











The starry sky of the Tekapo Coral is the most beautiful in the world.
Stargazing tours and other activities are also offered.











Lake Tekapo is formed by the melting of rock particles from glaciers. 
You can see various views based on the time of day, temperature, and weather conditions.



2) Millford Sounds











Millford Sounds is a fjord included in the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Site in the South Island of New Zealand. 1,200-meter-plus vertical cliffs overwhelm people.



3)Waitomo Cave











Waitomo Cave is home to one of the world's largest populations of soil fireflies. 
The beautiful glow of the earth fireflies spreading through the cave makes you feel as if you are looking at a starry sky!
It is said that this cave was the model for the Ghibli movie Castle in the Sky.



4)Ambury Regional Park











At Amberley Regional Park, you can see sheep, goats, cows, horses, birds, peacocks, and many other animals up close.
Also this park have walking course, picnic spots, and campgrounds!
If you want to see sheep, you should go there in August or September!



5)Hobbit Village











Hobbit Village is the location for the popular movie "The Lord of the Rings”. 
Many fans visit because the actual objects used in the movie are still there.
If you take a tour, you can learn about the highlights from the guide. So even if you are not familiar with the movie, you can enjoy it!


Here is a google map of New Zealand



Thank you for reading my blog!
If you are interested in New Zealand, please visit there!




コメント

  1. I think so too. I want to visit New zelanad. In addtion, I can know some good point about New Zeland by this post.

    返信削除
  2. I want to see starry sky in Tekapo coral because there are little such a place in Japan.

    返信削除
  3. There are a lot of nuture in New Zealand! If I visit there, I can relax well!!

    返信削除
  4. After reading your blog, I think I would like to visit a New Zealand as soon as possible !!

    返信削除
  5. I want to go and take lots of pictures there after reading your blog!

    返信削除
  6. I want to visit New Zealand and visit Lake Tekapo.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!