Product Review!


"Utsurundesu": Film camera Review




Overview
This is a film camera. It is easy to take a picture so everyone can take nice pictures!

This is sold at electronics stores, variety stores, convenience stores, and camera shops. 
Therefore, you can buy this easily on your trip !

The price of this camera is about 2000yen 
So even high school students buy easily and popular among people of all ages.


Features
You can get both film and online data so you can share your film photos with your friends.

The number of photos taken is limited to only 27!

One of the most important feature is that photos taken with a film camera can be more emotional and retro than photos taken with a smartphone camera.

      


These pictures are taken by utsurundesu!
It is a very nice photo with a filtered, retro style!


Pros and Cons 

(+) Small, lightweight and easy to carry
(+) Each piece can be taken carefully.
(+) You cannot see pictures before developing photo so you can take one piece of it carefully.
(+) Photos taken by film camera is emotional
(+) No need to charge the battery
(+) This film camera has a flash so it can be taken indoors or at night.


(-) You need go to shop to develop photo
(-) This camera don't have function of zoom
(-) It cost money to develop photo


Rating
I give utsurundesu a score of 8/10

This is sold everywhere and can be easily purchased, making them ideal for travel and other memorable occasions!

I will recommend for high school students because in many high schools, it is prohibited to use smartphones at school. If they use film camera, they can take pictures in their school!



Here is an information of film camera


コメント

  1. I have used it before. It is very nice.

    返信削除
  2. I never use such as this camera, I want uses it someday.

    返信削除
  3. The picture is very nice!!
    I really want to use it.

    返信削除
  4. This camera help to take emotional picutures!!

    返信削除
  5. This camere is very cheap!!!

    返信削除
  6. I love film camera!! It is good point that we cannot take fhotos more 27.

    返信削除
  7. I've never used it before, so I want to buy it and try to take photos somedays.

    返信削除
  8. I know this one. It's nice and retro.

    返信削除
  9. I used it before! The pictures are very nice!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit New Zealand !

My Hometown!